Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lamont. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lamont. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Lamont & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Lamont homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lamont?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lamont. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lamont Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lamont, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lamont? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lamont
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Lamont and the surrounding area: