Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Leavenworth. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Leavenworth. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Leavenworth & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Leavenworth need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Leavenworth?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Leavenworth. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Leavenworth Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Leavenworth, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Leavenworth? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Leavenworth
WA Tree Trimming serves Leavenworth and communities nearby: