Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Liberty Lake. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Liberty Lake. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Liberty Lake & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Liberty Lake need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Liberty Lake?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Liberty Lake. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Liberty Lake Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Liberty Lake, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Liberty Lake? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Liberty Lake
WA Tree Trimming serves Liberty Lake and communities nearby: