Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lochsloy. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Lochsloy. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Lochsloy & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Lochsloy homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lochsloy?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Lochsloy. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lochsloy Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lochsloy, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lochsloy? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lochsloy
WA Tree Trimming serves Lochsloy and neighboring communities: