Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Longview Heights. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Longview Heights. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Longview Heights & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Longview Heights need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Longview Heights?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Longview Heights. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Longview Heights Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Longview Heights, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Longview Heights? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Longview Heights
WA Tree Trimming serves Longview Heights and the surrounding area: