Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Longview. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Longview. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Longview & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Longview homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Longview?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Longview. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Longview Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Longview, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Longview? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Longview
WA Tree Trimming serves Longview and the surrounding area: