Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Lyman. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lyman. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Lyman & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years often result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Lyman need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lyman?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lyman. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lyman Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lyman, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lyman? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lyman
WA Tree Trimming serves Lyman and the surrounding area: