Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Malone-Porter. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Malone-Porter. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Malone-Porter & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Malone-Porter should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Malone-Porter?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Malone-Porter. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Malone-Porter Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Malone-Porter, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Malone-Porter? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Malone-Porter
WA Tree Trimming serves Malone-Porter and the surrounding area: