Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Maple Falls. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Maple Falls. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Maple Falls & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Maple Falls homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Maple Falls?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Maple Falls. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Maple Falls Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Maple Falls, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Maple Falls? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Maple Falls
WA Tree Trimming serves Maple Falls and neighboring communities: