Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Maple Valley. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Maple Valley. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Maple Valley & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Maple Valley should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Maple Valley?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Maple Valley. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Maple Valley Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Maple Valley, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Maple Valley? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Maple Valley
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Maple Valley and communities nearby: