Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Marblemount. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Marblemount. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Marblemount & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Marblemount homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Marblemount?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Marblemount. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Marblemount Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marblemount, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marblemount? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marblemount
WA Tree Trimming serves Marblemount and the surrounding area: