Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Marietta-Alderwood. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Marietta-Alderwood. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Marietta-Alderwood & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Marietta-Alderwood should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Marietta-Alderwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Marietta-Alderwood. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Marietta-Alderwood Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marietta-Alderwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marietta-Alderwood? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marietta-Alderwood
WA Tree Trimming serves Marietta-Alderwood and the surrounding area: