Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Mercer Island. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Mercer Island. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including Mercer Island & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Mercer Island should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mercer Island?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Mercer Island. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Mercer Island Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mercer Island, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mercer Island? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mercer Island
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Mercer Island and the surrounding area: