Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Midland. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Midland. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Midland & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Midland should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Midland?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Midland. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Midland Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Midland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Midland? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Midland
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Midland and neighboring communities: