Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Millwood. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Millwood. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Millwood & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Millwood need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Millwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Millwood. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Millwood Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Millwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Millwood? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Millwood
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Millwood and neighboring communities: