Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Minnehaha. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Minnehaha. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Minnehaha & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Minnehaha homeowners need to perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Minnehaha?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Minnehaha. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Minnehaha Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Minnehaha, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Minnehaha? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Minnehaha
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Minnehaha and the surrounding area: