Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Monroe. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Monroe. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including Monroe & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Monroe need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Monroe?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Monroe. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Monroe Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Monroe, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Monroe? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Monroe
WA Tree Trimming serves Monroe and communities nearby: