Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Newcastle. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Newcastle. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Newcastle & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Newcastle need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Newcastle?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Newcastle. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Newcastle Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newcastle, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newcastle? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newcastle
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Newcastle and communities nearby: