Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Newport. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Newport. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Newport & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Newport homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Newport?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Newport. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Newport Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Newport, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Newport? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Newport
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Newport and communities nearby: