Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oak Harbor. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oak Harbor. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Oak Harbor & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Oak Harbor need to perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Oak Harbor?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Oak Harbor. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Oak Harbor Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oak Harbor, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oak Harbor? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oak Harbor
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Oak Harbor and the surrounding area: