Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ocean Park. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ocean Park. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Ocean Park & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Ocean Park need to complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Ocean Park?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ocean Park. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Ocean Park Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ocean Park, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ocean Park? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ocean Park
WA Tree Trimming serves Ocean Park and neighboring communities: