Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Ocean Shores. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Ocean Shores. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including Ocean Shores & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Ocean Shores homeowners need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ocean Shores?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ocean Shores. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Ocean Shores Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ocean Shores, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ocean Shores? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ocean Shores
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Ocean Shores and neighboring communities: