Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Ocean Shores. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Ocean Shores. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Ocean Shores & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Ocean Shores should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Ocean Shores?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Ocean Shores. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Ocean Shores Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Ocean Shores, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Ocean Shores? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Ocean Shores
WA Tree Trimming serves Ocean Shores and the surrounding area: