Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Olympia. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Olympia. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Olympia & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Olympia need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Olympia?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Olympia. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Olympia Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Olympia, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Olympia? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Olympia
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Olympia and communities nearby: