Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Orting. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Orting. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Orting & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Orting homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Orting?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Orting. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Orting Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Orting, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Orting? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Orting
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Orting and communities nearby: