Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Oso. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Oso. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including Oso & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Oso homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Oso?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Oso. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Oso Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Oso, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Oso? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Oso
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Oso and neighboring communities: