Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Palouse. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Palouse. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Palouse & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Palouse should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Palouse?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Palouse. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Palouse Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Palouse, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Palouse? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Palouse
WA Tree Trimming serves Palouse and neighboring communities: