Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Picnic Point-North Lynnwood. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Picnic Point-North Lynnwood. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Picnic Point-North Lynnwood & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Picnic Point-North Lynnwood homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Picnic Point-North Lynnwood?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Picnic Point-North Lynnwood. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Picnic Point-North Lynnwood Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Picnic Point-North Lynnwood, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Picnic Point-North Lynnwood? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Picnic Point-North Lynnwood
WA Tree Trimming serves Picnic Point-North Lynnwood and the surrounding area: