Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Port Angeles. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Port Angeles. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Port Angeles & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Port Angeles should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Port Angeles?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Port Angeles. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Port Angeles Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Port Angeles, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Port Angeles? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Port Angeles
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Port Angeles and neighboring communities: