Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Port Ludlow. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Port Ludlow. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Port Ludlow & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Port Ludlow homeowners should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Port Ludlow?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Port Ludlow. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Port Ludlow Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Port Ludlow, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Port Ludlow? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Port Ludlow
WA Tree Trimming serves Port Ludlow and neighboring communities: