Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Port Ludlow. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Port Ludlow. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Port Ludlow & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Port Ludlow homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Port Ludlow?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Port Ludlow. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Port Ludlow Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Port Ludlow, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Port Ludlow? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Port Ludlow
WA Tree Trimming serves Port Ludlow and communities nearby: