Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Port Orchard. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Port Orchard. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Port Orchard & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Port Orchard need to perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Port Orchard?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Port Orchard. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Port Orchard Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Port Orchard, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Port Orchard? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Port Orchard
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Port Orchard and the surrounding area: