Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Port Townsend. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Port Townsend. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including Port Townsend & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Port Townsend need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Port Townsend?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Port Townsend. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Port Townsend Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Port Townsend, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Port Townsend? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Port Townsend
WA Tree Trimming serves Port Townsend and neighboring communities: