Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Poulsbo. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Poulsbo. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Poulsbo & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Poulsbo homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Poulsbo?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Poulsbo. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Poulsbo Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Poulsbo, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Poulsbo? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Poulsbo
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Poulsbo and communities nearby: