Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Prairie Ridge. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Prairie Ridge. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including Prairie Ridge & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Prairie Ridge need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Prairie Ridge?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Prairie Ridge. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Prairie Ridge Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Prairie Ridge, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Prairie Ridge? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Prairie Ridge
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Prairie Ridge and the surrounding area: