Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Priest Point. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Priest Point. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Priest Point & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Priest Point should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Priest Point?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Priest Point. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Priest Point Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Priest Point, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Priest Point? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Priest Point
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Priest Point and the surrounding area: