Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Priest Point. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Priest Point. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Priest Point & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Priest Point need to schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Priest Point?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Priest Point. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Priest Point Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Priest Point, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Priest Point? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Priest Point
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Priest Point and neighboring communities: