Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Rainier. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rainier. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Rainier & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Rainier homeowners need to schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Rainier?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rainier. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Rainier Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rainier, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rainier? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rainier
WA Tree Trimming serves Rainier and communities nearby: