Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Redmond. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Redmond. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including Redmond & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Redmond homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Redmond?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Redmond. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Redmond Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Redmond, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Redmond? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Redmond
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Redmond and communities nearby: