Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Renton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Renton. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Renton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years typically lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Renton should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Renton?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Renton. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Renton Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Renton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Renton? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Renton
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Renton and communities nearby: