Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Renton. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Renton. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Renton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Renton homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Renton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Renton. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Renton Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Renton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Renton? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Renton
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Renton and neighboring communities: