Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Riverside. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Riverside. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Riverside & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Riverside need to perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Riverside?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Riverside. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Riverside Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Riverside, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Riverside? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Riverside
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Riverside and communities nearby: