Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Rock Island. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Rock Island. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Rock Island & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years often lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services Rock Island homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Rock Island?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rock Island. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Rock Island Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rock Island, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rock Island? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rock Island
WA Tree Trimming serves Rock Island and neighboring communities: