Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Rockford. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rockford. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Rockford & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Rockford need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Rockford?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Rockford. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Rockford Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rockford, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rockford? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rockford
WA Tree Trimming serves Rockford and neighboring communities: