Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Roslyn. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Roslyn. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Roslyn & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services Roslyn homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Roslyn?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Roslyn. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Roslyn Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Roslyn, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Roslyn? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Roslyn
WA Tree Trimming serves Roslyn and the surrounding area: