Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Seattle Hill-Silver Firs & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Seattle Hill-Silver Firs Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Seattle Hill-Silver Firs
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Seattle Hill-Silver Firs and communities nearby: