Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Sedro-Woolley. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Sedro-Woolley. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Sedro-Woolley & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Sedro-Woolley should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Sedro-Woolley?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sedro-Woolley. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Sedro-Woolley Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sedro-Woolley, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sedro-Woolley? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sedro-Woolley
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Sedro-Woolley and neighboring communities: