Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Sequim. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Sequim. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Sequim & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Sequim homeowners should have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Sequim?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Sequim. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Sequim Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Sequim, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Sequim? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Sequim
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Sequim and the surrounding area: