Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Shelton. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Shelton. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of Washington – including Shelton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Shelton homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Shelton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Shelton. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Shelton Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shelton, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shelton? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shelton
WA Tree Trimming serves Shelton and neighboring communities: