Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Shoreline. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Shoreline. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Shoreline & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Shoreline homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Shoreline?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Shoreline. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Shoreline Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Shoreline, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Shoreline? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Shoreline
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves Shoreline and communities nearby: