Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Silverdale. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Silverdale. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Silverdale & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Silverdale homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Silverdale?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Silverdale. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Silverdale Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Silverdale, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Silverdale? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Silverdale
WA Tree Trimming serves Silverdale and communities nearby: