Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Silverdale. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Silverdale. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including Silverdale & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Silverdale homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Silverdale?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Silverdale. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Silverdale Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Silverdale, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Silverdale? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Silverdale
WA Tree Trimming serves Silverdale and neighboring communities: