Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in South Hill. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in South Hill. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of Washington – including South Hill & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in South Hill should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in South Hill?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in South Hill. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The South Hill Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Hill, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Hill? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Hill
WA Tree Trimming serves South Hill and neighboring communities: