Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in South Prairie. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in South Prairie. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of Washington – including South Prairie & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years can result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services South Prairie homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in South Prairie?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in South Prairie. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The South Prairie Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in South Prairie, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in South Prairie? WA Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving Washington homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN South Prairie
WA Tree Trimming proudly serves South Prairie and the surrounding area: