Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Spanaway. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s often a smart idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Spanaway. That’s where we come in! WA Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of Washington – including Spanaway & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Spanaway should schedule on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Spanaway?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Spanaway. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Spanaway Tree Pruning Process
WA Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Spanaway, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
WA Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Spanaway? WA Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving Washington homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call WA Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Spanaway
WA Tree Trimming serves Spanaway and the surrounding area: